18. nov. 2010

"I’ve kissed a guy... I’ve kissed guys. I just haven’t felt that thing.... That thing... That moment when you kiss someone and everything around you becomes hazy, and the only thing in focus is you and this person. And you realize that that person is the only person you’re supposed to kiss for the rest of your life. And for one moment you get this amazing gift. And you wanna laugh and you wanna cry, ‘cause you feel so lucky that you’ve found it, and so scared that it’ll go away all at the same time." - Drew Barrymore

That is how I feel whenever I kiss you, Casper. You are my entire world and I just can't stop loving you. I may not show it as much as I should, but deep down inside everyone doesn't doubt it. You're everything I need to live my life. The feeling you give me is magical... I have never felt this way before and now... We've been together for 14 months, ain't that the most amazing thing ever?! Who had thought that you were my prince charming all along? I didn't realize it until last summer. Suddenly you just came and swept me off my feet and I'm still dancing on pink skies in my own little world, feeling so happy whenever I'm with you. Thank you for being who you are - and thank you for whom I've become. I love you more than words could ever describe, my love. I'm yours!



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar